[Phpmyadmin-devel] Two problems...

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ignacio at openservices.net
Fri Oct 12 13:57:09 CEST 2001

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001, Robin Johnson wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Oct 2001, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> > I mean the SetEnv Apache directive, not the putenv() PHP function.
>

> While the majority of us do run phpMyAdmin on Apache, there are some other
> servers out there as well.

Yes, I'm aware of that. Which is why my original post mentioned environment
variables in general, not just in relation to Apache :)

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams  <ignacio at openservices.net>

   "As far as I can tell / It doesn't matter who you are /
    If you can believe there's something worth fighting for."
       - "Parade", Garbage