[Phpmyadmin-devel] Opinions please

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Tue Oct 16 10:12:20 CEST 2001

Hi All!

I've just updated the table properties page with a link to flush tables.
At this time this link is displayed among the "browse...drop" ones
at the top of the page but I wonder if it's a right place for it: maybe
it's better to put it near the "drop table" link at the bottom of the
page since it won't be used very often and it requires the "reload"
privilege to be run.

Any thought?

What do you think of the 2.2.1-rc1 release? Is it stable enough to
become a plain 2.2.1 now or should we build a rc2 before?

Kind regards,
Loïc