[Phpmyadmin-devel] CVS for 3.x

Tue Oct 16 13:30:20 CEST 2001

Hi,

Well, I still would like to know the impact of your changes to the main code.  You see, 2 months is
a long time, the current version will evolve, so how will we merge your changes?

I would not like to have to analyze a complete rewrite of the code.

If you could find a way to evolve gradually the current version, I think it would be more
acceptable.

Of course, other developers can have a different opinion.

Marc