[Phpmyadmin-devel] CVS for 3.x

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Wed Oct 17 02:26:15 CEST 2001

Hi Michael & list!

OK don't flame Michael please. Since he wants the new design to be
kept "secret" at this time and we don't want to risk the current cvs tree
to become messy at rc stage, he suggested me to mount its own
temporary cvs tree till we're ready for merging the code he builds.

About branching, it could be a nice idea... as soon as all the developers
knows a bit about this feature, else we would need one of us to spend
all his free time to fix cvs inconcistencies. Any candidate? ;)
I posted a message about this a few weeks ago: among developers who
knows a bit about branching in cvs and who already used this feature?

Michael I think anyway the question Marc asked is important at this stage:
how intrusive is your code?

Kind regards,
Loïc