[Phpmyadmin-devel] Suggestion

Mon Oct 22 13:05:06 CEST 2001

Loïc a écrit :

> Hi Marc & all!
>
> >Ok, your new common.lib.php3 removes the need for stduser/stdpass.
> >It works well here. Good work!
>
> Thanks but....
>
> >You must be aware that there is a difference between this 2.2.1 and
> >2.2.0 regarding the display of the Create Database box.
>
> I'm afraid there is a little problem: you're talking about a version I sent
> you at your personnal mail box and that requires far too much changes
> to be applied to a release candidate.
> Since the version I sent to the list do not change anything to main.php3
> I think there is no problem here ;)

Sorry, I am talking about the version you sent to the list (which modifies only common.lib.php3),
applied to a freshly downloaded cvs version.  In fact, the whole MySQL left section (from Create
database to Logout) is missing, when only_db is set.

In main.php3, the if ($create) is false, even for my super-user.

Marc