[Phpmyadmin-devel] navbar demo

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ignacio at openservices.net
Sat Sep 1 09:28:05 CEST 2001

On Sat, 1 Sep 2001, Marc Delisle wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please have a look at my (amateur) first try for a navbar.
> Of course, captions would be translated in the current language.
>
> http://www.CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca/si/php/navbar
>
> Marc

Looks nice. Just a couple of suggestions:

1) A Question mark on a table might be more understandable/approriate for
properties.

2) How about a null sign on a table for empty? That way it doesn't look so
much like an image for "Browse".

3) Have cascaded tables for database instead.

4) All of the tables seem a little tall. How about making the bottom part
about 3 pixels shorter?

5) We have to do something about the colours. The rest of our interface stays
away from neon-on-black, so we should probably do that here too.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams  <ignacio at openservices.net>