[Phpmyadmin-devel] patching for some browsers?

Tue Sep 4 07:01:04 CEST 2001

Hi,

I don't know what to do with a patch (446292) that modifies the title bar with current db and table
name.

It won't work on all browsers, should I apply it anyway?  In other words, should we penalize IE
users, because NN4 does not support the modification of the title bar from Javascript?

This is not a big problem, but maybe we will face other more critical issues.

Marc