[Phpmyadmin-devel] Uper navigation bar

Eduardo Cintas eduardocintas at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 07:20:02 CEST 2001

Hi list

I am Eduardo Cintas from Argentina and am interested to colaborate with the
development of phpmyadmin. How i can do it.

A pair of  sugestions:

Inplement skins with css. Select the css file to use with a combo box in the
home, then the fashion of the program will be easily costomisable and
graphics designes can contributing with this regarding of programing.

I have phpmyadmin in a production server with MySQL 3.23.33 and a local
server with MySQL 3.22.32-log, in the production server i can use all
functions but in the local server I canĀ“t see the table statics and the
upper navigation bar, almost the navigation var may be visible.

Scuse my bad english
Saludos Edu.