loic-div at ifrance.com
Fri Sep 7 07:46:02 CEST 2001
Here is a little list of question I need your advice about:
1) In the table properties page do we really need the
browse/select/insert/delete and drop table links at the
middle and the bottom of the page since they are already
at the top?
2) I'm about to add a "libs" sub-directory where will be
stored all the libraries because I think we should split
the big "lib.inc.php3" in three smallest files:
- one with common stuff (its name would be
"common.inc.php3"... or "lib.inc.php3");
- one with the functions used to display table
- and the last one with the functions used to build dump
This way loading the common stuff (this is required by
all the scripts) will be faster and somtimes the server
will love it ;)
Do you agree this idea? (I've already received a reply
from Olivier & Marc about it: they say yes)
3) About the cfgShowBlob variable I wonder if it's the
right limitation. I mean if the problem is to hide
binary data, we should also test other column types and
flags (varchar binary....) and rename this setting to
4) A more annoying thing: please have a look here:
Steve faced the same problem but I can't reproduce it.
Does anyone else faced it and may find where the error
ifrance.com, l'email gratuit le plus complet de l'Internet !
vos emails depuis un navigateur, en POP3, sur Minitel, sur le WAP...
More information about the Developers