[Phpmyadmin-devel] send dump

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Sat Sep 8 00:49:01 CEST 2001

Hi Lance!

>Hmm - I just tried that - now it opens a window saying
>'Getting File Information' first - then a few seconds later
>has the same error as previously.

Well, you may try what is in the current cvs version:
    } else {
        $ext       = 'sql';
        // loic1: 'application/octet-stream' is the registered IANA type but
        //        MSIE and Opera seems to prefer 'application/octetstream'
        $mime_type = (USR_BROWSER_AGENT == 'IE' || USR_BROWSER_AGENT ==
'OPERA')
                   ? 'application/octetstream'
                   : 'application/octet-stream';
    }

    // Send headers
    header('Content-Type: ' . $mime_type);
    // lem9: we need "inline" instead of "attachment" for IE 5.5
    $content_disp = (USR_BROWSER_AGENT == 'IE') ? 'inline' : 'attachment';
    header('Content-Disposition:  ' . $content_disp . '; filename="' .
$filename . '.' . $ext . '"');
    header('Pragma: no-cache');
    header('Expires: 0');
} // end download

>BTW did yhou mean tbl_dump.php ??

No matter: we develop with php3 estensions, but you may
use php or php3 extensions depending on your server declared
script types.

Hope that helps,
Loïc