[Phpmyadmin-devel] Questions

Eduardo Cintas eduardocintas at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 07:24:01 CEST 2001

Hi list:

> >Having it in such an easily-accessible place doesn't seem
> >safe to me. I suppose you might say the same about empty,
> >though.
>
> Well, in a way you're right and that's the reason why I added
> more space between this link and the other ones in the version
> I commited a few minuts ago.
> But I wonder how safe need to be this script. Protect databases
> as far as possible is a evidence, but for tables...
>
> >Fair enough. Maybe then we should have the links at the top,
> >then when the table has more than 20 fields another could be
> >added below.
> Good idea. I'll work on this.

What you think about:

$cfgTopNavBar='Browse,Select,Insert,AddNewField';
$cfgMiddleNavBar='AddNewField';
$cfgBottomNavBar='Browse,Select,Insert,Empty';

In this way any one can cofigure they own Nav Bar.

Iganacio wrote:
>> Eduardo wrote:
>  ^^^^^^^
>
>Eduardo? Who the hell is Eduardo? ;)

I am :)

P.D.: I have send this mail in 10/09/2001 but to
phpmyadmin-devel-admin at lists.sourceforge.net, sorry.