[Phpmyadmin-devel] Newbie's first post

Rabus rabus at bugfixes.info
Tue Apr 9 13:21:02 CEST 2002

Hi there,

My name is Alexander and I'm the newbie in you team :)
Loïc told me to write some words about myself into that list here.
I'm a seventeen year-old student from Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany. Next
year I'll make my "Abitur" and then I'll go to university, I think.
Since I started my website in 1998 I've been reading some HTML books in
order to get better. In 2000, I started learning php and on February 2001
the first php version of my website went online. Half a year later I began
using MySQL for it and that is when I first got in contact with this nice
little adminstration tool for MySQL running under php... ... ... if I could
only remeber its name :o)
A bit later I started to write patches for it or updated its language file
and I had so much fun doing this that I went on and on. Mybe that I'm
addicted to coding :o)
I hope I can help the team,

Alexander Marcus "Rabus" Turek