Re(2): [Phpmyadmin-devel] suggestion on $cfgPmaAbsoluteUri

Jay F. Davis jfdavis at mac.com
Fri Apr 19 14:18:04 CEST 2002

Thanks Robin:

I actually got the idea of using $SERVER_ADDR from the docs. However, I
think I need $HTTP_HOST.

At any rate, it still seems to me that $HTTP_HOST (!) should be used
automatically and only the path should be in the config file. (Though I
still don't understand why this needs to be in the config file. Why can't
we just let Apache use the relative URL. This always works in my
development. I usually use "./" in front of all file names.)

Jay