[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: about the new doc entries (php 4.2.0 RCx)

Rabus rabus at bugfixes.info
Sat Apr 20 12:01:11 CEST 2002

> Yep, please do it: they are currently building the 4.0.02 binaries that
> will be released on monday.

You meant 4.2.0, didn't you? 4.0.02 is the next MySQL release :o)
I'll do so, but I'm just a bit confused: I only get the HTTP 500 using the
Internet Explorer! Opera and NN do fine for some reason...
Because of this, I'm going to change the doc entries in a couple of minutes.

Loïc, don't you have a Win32 machine, too? Couldn't you test it on you
machine a bit?
You get the RC4 and earlier versions here: http://www.php.net/~derick/

Alexander