[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: 2.3.0 roadmap discussion

Rabus rabus at bugfixes.info
Mon Apr 22 11:13:03 CEST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Delisle" <DelislMa at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca>

> - code some new features

I'll work on my SHOW GRANTS patch and try to build the XML dump feature
mentioned in the tracker

> Suggestions for the tbl_properties split

Your way of splitting sounds good.

> - a right/top-frame for the links?

A right-top frame would be a good idea:
- In browse mode we put the navigation elements into the new frame, like in
feature request 546112.
- In tbl_properties we use it for the links as you suggested. It'll be very
usefull there since it makes the navigation between the different parts of
tbl_properties easier (after we have split them up into different pages).

Alexander