[Phpmyadmin-devel] cvs checkin request: dumping all databases

Jochen Staerk jstaerk at usegroup.de
Tue Apr 23 04:29:02 CEST 2002

Hi list,
in order to get a backup of my mysql, when i wasn't able to get through
to my mysqldump, i've written a patch to today's mysql cvs download
(which says it's a 2.23?? is that okay?).

My lines are marked with //js. In tbl_dump.php i had to move lots of
code into a new function, buildDBDump($showDropCreateDatabase); since i
need this in a while-loop when dumping all dbs and in a if when dumping
just one db's content.

i haven't participated in this list before and so  i don't know if this
functionality was left out on purpose. if so, please drop me a line.

In main.php, i used $strViewDumpDB "View dump (schema) of database"
instead of creating a "View dump (schema) of all databases" which would
have been correct but had introduced a new variable to translate into
other languages.

hope the changes are somehow valuable...
regards
Jochen