[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: 2.3.0 tbl_properties split

Mon Apr 29 05:38:02 CEST 2002

Loïc a écrit :

> Hi Marc & List!

Hi, I think your message did not went to the list.

> Hey, but that's coooool :) Thanks Marc.
>
> >Well, "Alter table order by" needs the field list, so probably will stay
> >on the first page.
>
> Hum, I would prefer to have "Add new field ", "Alter table order by",
> "Table comments" and "Table type" moved to the "Operations" page.

I think the "add new field" really belongs to the same page where the structure is displayed.

"Alter table order by": ok to put it in [Operations].

I would prefer a separate page named [Options] where we put
	- Table comments
	- Table type
	- The new controls for feature request 441716: Ability to tweak MyISAM better
	- Any new options that will be needed for other table types.

Those are not really "Operations" on the table, and I feel that Operations would become vertically
too big.

> BTW since the top menu becomes too large for 800*600 screen size
> I vote for using the nice icons you've done some times ago ;)

Maybe not my icons but better icons...