[Phpmyadmin-devel] Ideas

Igor igorpamic at mlakar.com
Tue Apr 30 02:05:02 CEST 2002

Please don't kill me if this is not the right place to post my ideas for
the new version but I don't know where to place it instead.

1. Default query

My thought is that when you have for example a table t_persons and you
place a query in the bookmark-table with the same name as the table that
this query should be executed instead of the "select * ..." when you
click "browse"

2. Execute button (or link) for bookmark-table

That means that I think it would be nice if you browse the bookmark table
that you get an additional button or link in each line to execute the
defined query

Regards

Igor