AW: Re(2): [Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: 2.3.0 Roadmap Discussion

Jay F. Davis jfdavis at mac.com
Tue Apr 30 07:19:08 CEST 2002

I think the relations table should go in the user's database. I don't
think we should get into user permissions issues. That is definitely
something MySQL should handle, not phpMyAdmin.

I'm not real familiar with the configuration scheme in phpMyAdmin, but
isn't there a way to have separate configuration options for individual
users? (So that each user can have a separate relations table?)

If it is not possible to have separate configurations per user, then the
relations table definitely belongs within each user database. (I guess it
would have to have a default name.)

Jay Davis