[Phpmyadmin-devel] RE: [Phpmyadmin-devel] one thought about docu

Beck, Mike mike.beck at ibmiller.de
Thu Aug 1 05:31:05 CEST 2002

> This howto.html could have just a link to Documentation.html,
> usage tips
> section :)
>
> Marc

yes, it could... but i am also thinking of trying to get users ( != devs) to
write some howtos - that guy that asked about the pma book for example... i
talked a little to him, ended up doing some screenshot of how it should
work... i'd like to include stuff like that and encourage 'normal' users to
write some text for that - we know how it works, so we should be the ones
who write the dokumentation.html, but newbies might understand text that has
been written by a newbie (and only revised as little as needed by us)
easier.

just like the howtos you'd find in the linuxdoc.org - they usually don't
tell you the details - if you want to set up something quick you just do as
they did without wondering about what is actually happening there.

Regards

mike