[Phpmyadmin-devel] SQL Analyzer

Robin Johnson robbat2 at fermi.orbis-terrarum.net
Fri Aug 2 23:48:48 CEST 2002

Hi List.

Could I ask a small favour of everybody.

While you are editing any of the files, and see a place that could
possibly make use of the SQL Analyzer instead of the existing code, could
you just leave a little comment?

Just put /* SQL-Parser-Analyzer */ in there, so that it makes it easier to
track it down later after I have implemented the analyzer in 2.3.1

One tell-tale trace of things that might need it is any code that looks at
$GLOBALS['sql_query'], I'll be search for that for the start on where the
SQL Analyzer is needed.

Thanks in advance.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson