[Phpmyadmin-devel] I need one more last-minute string

Rabus rabus at bugfixes.info
Tue Aug 6 02:18:02 CEST 2002

Hi list,

I have built a patch against bug #590863 (Importing an SQL dump fails when
using UTF-8). It allows the user to specify the charset of the uploaded SQL
file.
I'd like to merge it before 2.3.0-final because the bug is imho a stopper:
it disallows the user to import SQL dumps made with any previous version of
PMA unless he switches back to a non-UTF-8 language file.
The only problem is that I need to introduce one more string for this
purpose:

$strCharsetOfFile = 'Character encoding of the file:';

I know that it's a bit late for a new string. What do you think about t?
Regards,

Alexander