[Phpmyadmin-devel] Parse error in chinese_gb-utf8 translation

Marc Delisle Delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Mon Aug 12 09:52:02 CEST 2002

I tried with sync_lang.sh on my machine: both converters (iconv and
recode) fail to create chinese_gb-utf-8.

And apparently also on Robin's machine:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/phpmyadmin/phpMyAdmin/lang/chinese_gb-utf-8.inc.php3.diff?r1=1.22&r2=1.23