[Phpmyadmin-devel] MySQL documentation in PMA

Michal Cihar michal.cihar at click.cz
Thu Aug 15 04:52:02 CEST 2002

Hi list

I've modified way how PMA creates links to MySQL documentation  to allow using local copy of MySQL manual that can be downloaded from http://www.mysql.com/documentation/ (all HTML types are now supported). Now it uses function PMA_showMySQLDocu($chapter, $link). $link contains name of page/anchor that is being linked, $chapter is used only for "HTML, one page per chapter", for example, documentation for SELECT is at http://www.mysql.com/documentation/mysql/bychapter/manual_Reference.html#SELECT, so $chapter should be Reference and $link should be SELECT.

If you have (or had) any questions to me, please be patient now, because of floods here, email service is now realy unreliable (I still miss plenty of emails since about 2002-07-31).

	Michal Cihar
	cihar at email.cz