[Phpmyadmin-devel] Live CVS Test copy

Marc Delisle Delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Thu Aug 15 05:16:01 CEST 2002

Robin,

are you talking about phpmyadmin/htdocs/phpMyAdmin? If yes, I guess that
scripts/create-release.sh, item 9, should be modified.

Is your auto-update script running from your personal crontab?

By the way, is phpmyadmin/phpMyAdmin useful?