[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpMyAdmin distribution authorization

Marc Delisle delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Wed Dec 4 07:14:01 CET 2002

SETRIN , Marie wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm journalist for Future France, a French subsidiary of FUTURE PUBLISHING
> LTD. We publish several computing magazine in France such as: Windows News,
> PCMax, PC Jeux, Internet Pratique, Computer Arts, .Net, Le magazine officiel
> Microsoft Windows XP.
>
> I'm in charge of software multimedia selection and testing at Future France,
> having tested your software  recently, I'd like to have it included in our
> next monthly free cover CD provided with our magazine. I'd like to get a
> written permission from yourself to do so.
>
> Please reply ASAP via E-Mail (at marie.setrin at futurenet.fr) or fax ( at (33)
> 1 41 27 38 39 using the form below) which enables us to include your
> software in our next issue.
>
> If you have other software which can be included in our CD, please let me
> know.
> Looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Could you also remind me the exact limitation of this version (fully
> working, 30 days / 30 days, limited functionalities / time illimited,
> limited functionalities) as well as the Os(es) it requires ?

This is a full version with no limited functionalities.  However please
do not include version 2.3.3 as there is a small bug in it. We will probably
release 2.3.3 patch level 1 in a few days to correct this.  Have a look
at phpmyadmin.net for updates.

Bonjour du Québec,

Marc Delisle