[Phpmyadmin-devel] Document.write( [JOI2002121000000087]

journals at elementkstaff.com journals at elementkstaff.com
Tue Dec 10 10:53:05 CET 2002

We've received your email inquiry. Our team is reviewing your
inquiry, and it will be assigned to a Element K Journals Customer Care professional
trained to handle the matter.

Our standard response time is between one to two business days.

Please note, all emails will be answered in the order in which they have
been received. If you have already contacted Customer Care via email
regarding your inquiry, please be assured that we have received it.
Therefore it isn't necessary to send multiple emails regarding the same issue, as
it slows down the process in which we answer emails.

Our goal is to answer all emails in a timely fashion. We appreciate your
patience, understanding, and cooperation in helping us better serve you.

Sincerely,
Element K Journals Customer Relations