[Phpmyadmin-devel] Testings and opinions

Lo�c loic-div at ifrance.com
Wed Feb 27 00:15:07 CET 2002

Hi List!

I've modified the "common.lib.php3" library in order to "guess"
what should be the value of "$cfgPmaAbsoluteUri" in case the user
didn't complete it.
But I'm not sure it's a so nice stuff, since it depends on some
variables send by the server! Then if the server is not well
configured or do not fit CGI/1.1 specifications we may face "bugs"
that would be harder to find because it's easier to see
that "$cfgPmaAbsoluteUri" is empty than it was "automagically" set
with a wrong value.

That's why I require both you testings (with different servers)
and your opinions about this stuff.

Thanks in advance,
Loïc