[Phpmyadmin-devel] Testings and opinions

Lo�c loic-div at ifrance.com
Thu Feb 28 07:00:32 CET 2002

> No warning if empty?

Nope, since Olivier wants to be able to keep it empty ;)

>I must say it works pretty fine here with an empty
>$cfgPmaAbsoluteUri:
>where are there problemes? With the "Location: " header
>with some browsers?

Yep, since the fitting RFC stated that the "Location" header
MUST have a absolute URI as setting. Moreover you may now face
problem with the "cookie" authentication mode: since we can't
really rely on servers' environment variables, phpMyAdmin is now
using the $cfgPmaAbsoluteUri value to define the pathname used
with the "setcookie" function.

Loïc