[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: light left frame

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Sat Jan 5 11:23:02 CET 2002

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 02:03:26PM -0500, Marc Delisle wrote:
> > mmm, well, I'm asking myself if it's worth to work so much on this little
> > thing: do you think the majority of PMA users will be interested to use
> > the "light" mode ?
>
> I think the majority of sysadmins will like the light mode!

that is right... :)  but for example on my servers, there are
2-3 sysadmins for about 50 "basic" users...  But every user
has only one db, so that is right, it wouldn't make a
difference...

> But another question: should we keep the current left frame mode?

there is lot of work in the current left.php3 and all the JS
stuff, so that would nearly be sad to "throw" everything away,
but it seems to be the right question... I would say the
light-mode, if well programmed, would be enough... and you?

Olivier