[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: Adding query box on the structure page

Tue Jul 16 03:29:05 CEST 2002

Rabus wrote:

> [...]
Alexander,

I'm not sure that the left frame would be a good place to add a link
besides every table, we don't have much room there.

And I'm not sure that this is where users would be looking for a query
box.  The thing that they see quickly is that the query box is not on
the structure page.

Marc