[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re(2): Adding query box on the structure p

Marc Delisle Delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Thu Jul 18 05:13:03 CEST 2002

Beck, Mike wrote:

>>>I agree this idea.
>>>

>>Done, by splitting (again) the query box logic in
>>tbl_query_box.php3.
>>
>>Please try it!
>>

> fine, just makes me wonder why we still need the SQL page then. I'd say we
> remove that navigation entry.

We still need it for people that don't want to see the structure,
or people that find that loading the structure is too slow.
That's why we did this split in the first place.