[Phpmyadmin-devel] Definition question

Robin Johnson robbat2 at fermi.orbis-terrarum.net
Wed Jul 24 21:53:02 CEST 2002

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, Robin Johnson wrote:
> 2) For the display of the formatted queries, I need to put in a batch of
> stylesheet rules. Where is the best place to include my dynamically
> generated <style>...</style> data? The only requirement that I have for it
> is that the functions have all be defined and that $cfg data is available.
> Our login and error pages provide it, but nowhere in the main code can I
> find it.
I found a place in header.inc.php3 and put it in. For some reason my
'grep' didn't show that there was a style block in the file. Weird.

> TODO:
> 1) Add CSS stuff in the correct place
Done.

> 2) Update PMA_format_sql() function to use the new formatter
Done.

> It's 5PM now, so I'm heading home. I'll be there in 90 minutes or so,
> hopefully somebody has suggestions on the questions about the CSS stuff,
> so that I can have the SQL Parser active by tommorow morning.
So much for that. The transit bus kept overheating, so we had to stop a
lot. Took me 2 1/2 hours :-(.

The SourceForge CVS server isn't responding, but when it comes back
online, I'm  merging the fixes I mentioned above into the CVS. Damn
network routing issues. 3 of the 5 backbone nodes out of my city aren't
working.

The SQL Parser system is now active by default.

If you would prefer your queries formatted the old way, set the format
type to 'none'.

One tweak I think should be looked at, is the size point at which a query
is not parsed for speed reasons.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net