[Phpmyadmin-devel] mea culpa

Beck, Mike mike.beck at ibmiller.de
Mon Jun 3 02:34:02 CEST 2002

well, my first try to commit came up with a rather stupid comment for the
changes in the langfiles (yes, getting time to use vi more often), at least
i hope that is all that happened. so if you see a :w there then what i meant
to say was 'new strings for the creation of pdf pages' ;-|

nevertheless with the changes i uploaded now the creation of pdf_pages
should be much easier and i'd appreciate it if some of you could test it.
(there's also some new documentation to it).

there is still something i'd like to hear some opinions on as if i do it it
should be in 2.3.0 as well:

there is some open feature request in the tracker asking for a possibility
to add comments to each tablecolumn.i think this would fit easily with the
relationstuff we have now and could be displayed on the tbl_structure
printview. But it would require a new table to be in the database.
now for the relations there is allready 3 tables you need in your database
(well of course you don't need to have them if you don't want the feature).
If we get some agreement than i would add a fourth table

PMA_col_info
tbl_name	col_name	comment

comments?

--