[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: The www.phpmyadmin.net/ listing on IndX.ca

Claire Appleby nobody at wtb.indx.ca
Sun Jun 9 22:08:18 CEST 2002

Dear devel,

	Index Express is mapping the Internet,
		and You are now on it!

Someone has listed your website/company on the Index, our
geographic seach engine, http://www.indx.ca, and we
need you to validate the data.

Following is a link to the information we have listed so
far about your company.  Click on the link below to edit
your entry on the IndX.

You should:

	>Hit the link below, taking you to the Locate form,

	>Click the Login button,

	>Change your Password,

	>Enter/edit your business name, and other data, and
	 make certain to tell us what goods and services you sell.

	>Push the Spinnig Globe to FIX YOUR POSITION AND DATA
	 in the DATABASE.  If you want to move your position:

	>Position your business
	 by either,
	 - clicking to where you are on the map,
	OR
	 - entering your Postal/Zip Code,
		(if you are rural, this only goes to your box position)
	OR
	 - entering your Latitude and Longitude in integer
	   seconds (remember: North of the Equator the Lat
	   is positive, and West of Zulu/Grenwich is negative).

	>Push the spinning globe to locate your business in the IndX.
	>Review your data/position on the map -- Done!

For more information on Index Express and what our technology can do
for your business, (eg. we support fleet and mobile apps.) please
email us at info at indx.ca.

To upgrade to your choice of Icon and Pictures, check out the
various options under the "Upggrade Your Picture/Icon" button,
and for a limited time, take advantage of our Pioneer Service.

The following link points to your entry on Index Express, and is
registered through this email address. To examine/edit your entry
click on the link or copy and paste it into your browser.

Be careful of line wrapping:

https://ww1.indx.ca/cgi-bin/pub.adX.sh?user_id=phpmyadm.T5G8C&mapnum=1&user_pass=K4Y6B8R&dp=text&LAT=136171.080&LON=-280800.720

You can use this link until you change your password, which is: K4Y6B8R

Index Express is an OPEN BUSINESS INDEX.  It is FREE to
use and your listing can be modified at any time by you:
our business model is based on your uploadable advertizing.

There is NO CATCH!.  Index Express Inc. is a registered
Canadian Company.

And billing system for advertizing on the Index is simple too:
no invoices, no bills and no contracts, ever.  Just use the
service when you need it, and if you don't pay us after
28 days, we turn off you advertizments -- your listing stays!

Purely Pay-As-You-Go.  And for your community event, Church
group, or other non-profit/charity, it will always be free.

Keep this email as a handy entry-point to edit or change your
IndX listing, or bookmark the login screens.

Just click here to go search on the IndX:

http://www.indx.ca

Click here to login again (if you've already logged in and
changed your password):

https://ww1.indx.ca/cgi-bin/pub.adX.sh?&jumpme2=1

Use this URL to go to the newuser sign-up to put any other
listing you want on the IndX.

https://ww1.indx.ca/cgi-bin/pub.sgn.sh

And if you are still wondering how much use this all is,
just click here or copy the link to your browser and
and ask yourself if you can make time to find something
good to eat before that last appointment at the office
*after* dropping the kids off at baseball.

Be careful of line wrapping:

http://ww1.indx.ca/cgi-bin/pub.usX.sh/?HTTP_S=http&mapdba=cust&maptab=mapdata6&imgsv=/cgi-bin/pub.imgv.sh&imgsd=/cgi-bin/pub.imgd.sh&usesv=/cgi-bin/pub.usX.sh&usedb=cust&pbase=cust&user_pass=&view&CLIPPING=INDX&SEARCH%20NOW!.x=12&XURL=GEN&ps_qery=73686F776F6666&hits=17&LAT=177243&LON=-443302&SIZING=1.0

Thanks, Bienvenue,

The Index Express Team

PS.  the Indx is expanding fast, and we are looking for partners
     in the adventure!  We are looking for franchise operators
     and other organizations with marketing, gis, jit, or related
     experience.  Get in touch with us at service at indx.ca!

PPS. You can also just ignore us, in which case we we'll try not to
     bother you, or if you don't want to show up at all on our maps,
     you just login as above, click the "Display Off"  button, then
     click on the globe and you are gone.