[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: 2.3.0-rc1 tomorrow?

Robin Johnson robbat2 at fermi.orbis-terrarum.net
Tue Jun 18 18:59:02 CEST 2002

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, Marc Delisle wrote:
> 570691 is fixed
Confirmed.

> For 570632 and 570680 I proposed to deactivate the code since those are
> new features and can be delayed. And Mike could work on them after he is
> back in town.
See my e-mail to the mailing list and Bug #570898.
Definetly deactive the entire SQL formatter.
The entire PMA_format_sql() needs to be re-written.

> For 570698, I don't think it's a show stopper for a RC1.
Agreed. We can fix it for RC2.

> In short, I still would like to release 2.3.0-rc1 today :)
Fine by me. Make sure to deactivate the entire PMA_format_sql();
The easiest way would be to make an overriding function that just passing
the string straight thru, and rename the existing PMA_format_sql().

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net
Home Page  : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/?l=people.robbat2