[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: phpMyAdmin 2.3.0-rc1 is released

Robin Johnson robbat2 at fermi.orbis-terrarum.net
Wed Jun 19 15:33:07 CEST 2002

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Rabus wrote:
> The rc still contained ChangeLog_till_2.2.6.gz...
> Didn't we want to remove it and put it on phpmyadmin.net for 2.3.0?

> About the "ChangeLog" link on phpmyadmin.net: We are linking on rev 1.1193,
> but the current one is rev 1.1236. Perhaps this file should be updated...
How about we link directly to the CVS browser copy using the SF viewcvs
stuff?

> Furthermore, you forgot to increment the version numbers in
> translators.html.
Somebody suggested converting translators.html to translators.php
should we do that to get the version number in there?
(And possibly for Documentation.html as well?)

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net
Home Page  : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/?l=people.robbat2