[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: phpMyAdmin 2.3.0-rc1 is released

Marc Delisle Delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Thu Jun 20 04:58:02 CEST 2002

Robin Johnson wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Rabus wrote:
>
>>The rc still contained ChangeLog_till_2.2.6.gz...
>>Didn't we want to remove it and put it on phpmyadmin.net for 2.3.0?
>>

>>About the "ChangeLog" link on phpmyadmin.net: We are linking on rev 1.1193,
>>but the current one is rev 1.1236. Perhaps this file should be updated...
>>
> How about we link directly to the CVS browser copy using the SF viewcvs
> stuff?

I don't know what link to use to point to the latest version of a file
with viewcvs.

The older version is located in the demo, and today I am supposed to
update the demo.

>>Furthermore, you forgot to increment the version numbers in
>>translators.html.

Ok, just changed the create-release.sh as a reminder.

> Somebody suggested converting translators.html to translators.php
> should we do that to get the version number in there?
> (And possibly for Documentation.html as well?)

Yes it can be done for translators.html but I have other priorities.
Another benefit with translators.php is that we can translate the upper
message.

However for Documentation.html, I prefer that users can see it even if
they don't have a functional PHP system.