[Phpmyadmin-devel] default tab => 'Structure' ?

Robin Johnson robbat2 at fermi.orbis-terrarum.net
Sat Jun 22 15:25:01 CEST 2002

On Sun, 23 Jun 2002, Olivier M. wrote:
> Little poll : what about setting "Structure" as default tab
> when displaying db_details or tbl_properties on the first time?
> I guess the people using PMA are not using the SQL tab
> very often... :)  (and I have always having to click on
> structure every time :)
It's about 50/50 for me.
Rather than hardcoding it, could we perhaps make it a configuration
variable?

As:
$cfg['DefaultTab']['Table']
$cfg['DefaultTab']['Database']

I'd set the Database one to Structure by default, and the Table one to
SQL.

Some other notes about Tabs:
Of the table tabs, Empty should be next to Drop, and Red as well.
Of the database tabs, Query-By-Example seems a very long title, maybe we
shorten it to 'QBE', or change it somehow to make it all go on one line.
The QBE page also doesn't have the tabs at the top like the other db pages

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net
Home Page  : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/?l=people.robbat2