[Phpmyadmin-devel] Is relation stuff working in 2.3.0-rc1?

Jay Davis gurufish at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 26 06:45:03 CEST 2002

Hello:

I'm having trouble getting the relation stuff to work in 2.3.0-rc1. I've
changed the structure of my table (new fields, field names, etc.) but the
links that used to work in 2.2.6--where I can click on a value and it
opens a window with the related value--don't work anymore.

Also, when I click on the new 'Relation View' link, I get a list of the
fields in the table but all of the popup boxes are empty.

Is anyone else having this problem or do I have an configuration problem
or what?

Thanks,

Jay Davis

"This whole thing is wildly inaccurate. Rounding errors, ballot stuffers,
dynamic IPs, firewalls. If you're using these numbers to do anything
important, you're insane." --disclaimer for a web 'survey'