Re(2): [Phpmyadmin-devel] Is relation stuff working in 2.3.0-rc1?

Jay Davis gurufish at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 26 13:28:05 CEST 2002

Okay, I got the new relation stuff to work. (After going back over
documentation.html more carefully...)

Thanks for the help on that.

I like the new way of assigning relations. It is much easier than doing
it by typing in the values--and thus solves part of my issue with the
field names since I don't have to go into the table to add the
relationships. Nice work.

Regards,

Jay Davis

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too
dark to read.