[Phpmyadmin-devel] The 2.2.6 release

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Sat Mar 30 06:59:05 CET 2002

Hi all!

Marc and I were debating about a quick 2.2.6 release (Marc suggested
an RC1 about the middle of the next week). We would like to do it because
the 2.2.5 release seems to be quite stable (only 6 new bugs and they are
"little" bugs) and this way 2.2.6 may become a kind of "really stable"
version we could suggest all users to refer to in case of problem.
Moreover we may then try to work on some major features once this new
stable version has been released (time to think about the new interface
we're talking about for monthes, isn't it?)

Any comment on this?

Kind regards,
Loïc