[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: invalid compressed format

Mon May 6 06:10:07 CEST 2002

Hi!

I delete the file, then do a cvs update, and the file appears in my directory.

When I download from cvsweb, I open it in PowerArc and get a crc error on the .tar file.

IMHO I don't think it's necessary to compress this file, it will be compressed anyway in the
download kits.