[phpmyadmin-devel] Re: Date for 2.3.0 RC1

Lo�c loic-div at ifrance.com
Wed May 15 08:09:13 CEST 2002

Hi List!

I agree with Alexander because I don't have much free time
nowadays and, even without adding patch, there is lots of
work to do: for example returning to the calling script
once an ection has been executed is not yet completed, I'm
afraid we also have open some security holes (we no long
check for "tbl_properties.php3" or "db_details" but for
"tbl_properties_*" or "db_details_*" before going back),
etc...

Marc Delisle wrote:
>> I suggest this schedule for 2.3.0:
>> May 28: ask for new translations
>> June 4: RC1
>> June 18? : final

Alexander replied:

Alexander wrote:
>There was an idea about adding a third frame to navigate
>between the new tbl_properties / db_details pages, maybe
>combined with feature #546112. Is anyone working on this?
>If not, I'd like to do it.

Then please do it :)

Loïc