[Phpmyadmin-devel] fpdf directory

Robin Johnson robbat2 at fermi.orbis-terrarum.net
Sat May 25 13:22:02 CEST 2002

On Sat, 25 May 2002, [iso-8859-1] Loïc wrote:

> Hi List!
>
> I've just moved the fpdf library as Alexander suggested since I
> fully agree his opinion ;)
Ok. I will place the directory I was using for the XPath class under
libraries as well.

> >The next thing is that this directory also exists in the 2.2.7 branch
> Once a directory exist in the CVS tree we can't remove it :(
That isn't too serious, whoever rolls the 2.2.7 release just needs to
delete the directory before doing the rest of everything.

I am sure I found a way to delete a directory in CVS before. I'll look for
it again.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net