[Phpmyadmin-devel] structure diff - possible patch

Fri Nov 1 02:30:02 CET 2002

Eric Persson wrote:

> Marc Delisle wrote:
>
>> I am trying your code. I will put a revised version
>> on the patch tracker, so that future discussions about it
>> are easier to follow.
>
> Ahh... great... I'm not very familiar with the patch tracker, but I
> have an sourceforge account( username: quadrix ). I cant find the
> patch, but if you can assign it or point me to it, I will continue to
> work on it.
> I have already gotten a little bit further and would like to merge
> those with yours.

The patch is now on
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=631976&group_id=23067&atid=377410

>> The first things I modified are:
>>
>> - add a hidden db variable to the form, to propagate db
>
> great...I've done this in my new version to.
>
>> - remove the call to PMA_SQP_analyse (what did you want to do with this?)
>
> Well.. I wanted to get all those fancy colored queries, but I couldnt
> figure out what the colorize function wanted as an argument, some type
> of array, but I dont know how to get a valid array yet.

See my comment in the tracker.

> If you can, point me in some direction where I can learn the
> patchtracker and alike some more so I can use it. :)

Directions on the link I gave you should be clear enough, please come
back with specific questions.