[Phpmyadmin-devel] Online Solution, No Merchant, No Set-up & Monthly Fees. 4734VmCi5-878BJIc3182Z-21

epay at han.co.kr epay at han.co.kr
Thu Nov 14 13:35:03 CET 2002

Why you pay 10% or even more than 15% of service fees with $750 Set-up fees and $350 monthly fees for the online payment services?
Our online total payment services will provide quality Services with FREE SET-UP or MONTHLY Fees.

Here are some of the advantages of our payment services.

* No merchant account required
* Multi-Language supports
* Multi-Currency supports
* No US presence required
* NO SET UP FEE
* NO MONTHLY FEE
* No monthly sales volume limit
* Instant Availability (Normally within 24 hrs)
* No software to install and upgrade
* SSL (Secure Socket Layer) 128-bit security function
* Free Shopping Cart, Free Shopping Cart
* State of Arts Anti-Fraud Detection System
* Provide Merchant Management Panel
* Differentiated Tech and Customer Supports

Good news!  All new applicants whom sign up and become our member before Nov.31.2002 will receive a special rate of 9.5% or lower.
If you are interest to discuss further or any question and concern, please do not hesitate to contact me at onlinepay2 at yahoo.co.jp.

Note:  In order to apply special promotion rate, please use 92048 as your 'Partner Code' in Sign-up Application.

Thank you for your time and consideration in advance.
I wish great success on your business.

B/rgds

Sincerely,

Steve Marcom
B2C Online Ecommerce Analyst
8714fVTn5-047BIkM6575XZcc0-971cdsf3485l36