[Phpmyadmin-devel] Patch for phpMyAdmin 2.3.2

Flavio Poletti flavio at polettix.it
Fri Nov 15 04:29:02 CET 2002

Hi,

  I noticed an error in database dump that I reconducted to the fact that
I'm using MySQL 3.23.23-beta-log and that the format of the query "SHOW
CREATE TABLE ..." has been changed so far.

I attach the proposed patch, which will continue to work with newer versions
while taking into account the necessary modifications to cope with the older
ones. I've produced the patch with "diff -u".

Best regards,

  Flavio.