[Phpmyadmin-devel] [phpMyAdmin translation]

Michal Cihar nijel at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 7 12:42:16 CEST 2002

Hi

On Monday 07 October 2002 21:29, Michael Heller wrote:
> phpMyAdmin is great. But it has ONE bug :-)  There is no luxembourgish
> language.
>
> If you want to (and are interested), I can translate a language-file in
> luxembourgish and send it to you.

Great, one more translation. Just translate it and upload to translation
tracker <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=23067&atid=387645> (maybe
it is better to fill in first translation tracker  that you are working on
that, just for case there appears somebody else who wants to translate pma
also into luxembourgish ;-).

btw: phpmyadmin-translators at lists.sourceforge.net is probably better list for
this...

Regards