AW: [Phpmyadmin-devel] MySQL certification?

Beck, Mike mike.beck at ibmiller.de
Thu Oct 17 04:03:06 CEST 2002

> Robin,

> I did not sign up and don't plan to, however I am happy that you did ;)

well i did - i still have some space left on my wall ;-)

> Let's start a phpMyAdmin certification program :)

great idea, i suggest one of the questions should be:

Q:what do you do if you get the message:

The additional Features for working with linked Tables have been
deactivated. To find out why click here
A:
a) i switch off my computer because i am afraid it might explode
b) i send an email to my local php developers list with a CC to the
phpmyadmin users and the phpmyadmin devel list
c) i click on here
d) i open another beer

cheers

Mike Beck